Thursday, February 11, 2010

About Me



I was born November 03, 1978 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I’m a youngest of 4 siblings. I received my Diploma in Science from Mara Institute of Technology in 1999 and my B Ed in Chemistry from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in 2003.
I was posted to Malacca which I become Chemistry’s lecturer at Malacca Matriculation College for 5 years. Matriculation Program is the program for post SPM student. This is the preparation program before the students further to first degree at universities. My friends said that I'm so lucky teaching at the college comparing them which teaching at schools. Eventhough I'm not facing the problem to control the class, stuck in the 'non-teaching' work load, the challenge teaching here are differ. I had to make sure my content knowledge is strong to teach the smart and 'adult to-be' students. That is my first experience teaching chemistry. During my teaching years, I became a fellow which I had to engage with the students in their hostel. Dealing with the pre-U students always made me inspired to further my studies.

Currently, I studies at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris doing Master degree in Chemistry Education. I’m the scholarship holder from Ministry of Education. To become the student again is not easy. I have to change my mind's setting and my routine life. Become a wife, mother and student at one time require a lot of sacrifice. But luckily I have supportive and caring family behind me.




I have been married to Indera Syahril b. Mohamad, a co-curriculum’s lecturer at Malacca Matricullation College, for almost 4 years. I have two sons, Izzdin Mu’az, 3 and Izzaz Areiff, 2. I have a number of hobbies such as reading and surfing the internet. Trough internet, I always brows a interesting place to visit, the recipe site and looking for the classroom's worksheet or teaching idea.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online